What is XMRIG ?¶
XMRig is a high performance Monero (XMR) CPU miner, with official support for Windows, Mac Linux and more. Originally based on cpuminer-multi with heavy optimizations/rewrites and removing a lot of legacy code, since version 1.0.0 completely rewritten from scratch on C++.
This is the CPU-mining version, there is also a NVIDIA GPU version and AMD GPU version.
- Mining BLOC with XMRig
- High performance.
- Official Windows support.
- Small Windows executable, without dependencies.
- x86/x64 support.
- Support for backup (failover) mining server.
- keepalived support.
- Command line options compatible with cpuminer.
- CryptoNight-Lite support for AEON.
- Smart automatic CPU configuration.
- Nicehash support
- It's open source software.
- You can find the latest releases and precompiled binaries on GitHub under Releases
- Or compile yourself using the Source code
- Compile instructions from XMRig Github.
Choose your mining pool¶
You can find a complete list of the BLOC mining pools available on the BLOC MINING section of our website. We suggest you to select the nearest mining pool following your location for the best mining experience and results.
- Download this config file example
- Use config.xmrig.com to generate, edit or share configurations.
- Algorythm varations
"xhv"Make sure to ADD the
- How to mine BLOC with XMRig on Linux
- How to mine BLOC with XMRig on Windows
- How to ming BLOC with XMRig on Mac
XMRig needs to be compiled for nVidia and AMD. Instructions for compiling are linked below(Ubuntu):
HTML and JSON API report configuration¶
To configure the reports you need to edit the
httpd_port variable. Then enable wifi on your phone and navigate to
[miner ip address]:[httpd_port] in your phone browser. If you want to use the data in scripts, you can get the JSON version of the data at url
[miner ip address]:[httpd_port]/api.json
This is how it looks :
Default Developer Donation¶
By default, the XMR-STAK will donate 2% of the hashpower (2 minutes in 100 minutes) to XMR-stak developers pool. If you want to change that, edit donate-level.hpp before you build the binaries. We strongly recommend to leave this donation fee at least 1% to help the XMRIG developers by providing regular updates.